Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can we talk about what's really on my mind?

"An Inconvenient Truth" Since seeing it (07/08/06), I haven't been the same. At times, I've felt angry, depressed, scared, highly motivated, protective, frustrated, and paralyzed with fear. My thoughts wander to Global Warming and what the future holds for my two young girls and the rest of life on this planet. Sometimes, I cry and it's as if I'm already mourning the devastation of Earth - it's not hard to project into the future given our current impact. Something has got to give. I must to do something with this steam, and in this blog, I will journal my fight against Global Warming.

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Art Hodge said...

I saw the movie. In fact, I think that's my ticket right there, stolen by the dinosaur. I quit eating meat about 10 years ago. That helps, doesn't it?

 
At 7/28/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Go Art! Hey, Vicki, thanks for this post and for creating this blog. I will post here again after i have seen the movie.

 
At 7/28/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/28/2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

hi art: "I quit eating meat about 10 years ago. That helps, doesn't it?"

click this link & see for yourself!

http://www.cspinet.org/EatingGreen/calculator.html


hi kleo: thanks for visiting here. anxiously awaiting you & your mom's reaction to the movie -- don't forget the popcorn. :o)

 
At 7/29/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Dori said...

Hey guess what!? I don't have a dinosaur to pose with my tickets.... that is the one's I'll be getting Tuesday evening along with my husband, two teen children, mom, sister, and neice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home